You Can Help: Opportunities for Businesses and Firms
Private donations from New Hampshire’s legal and business communities provide critical unrestricted funding for NHLA and LARC to direct resources where programs and clients’ needs surface throughout the year.
2016 Pacesetter firms:
The Campaign is grateful for generous, ongoing support from the business and legal communities, including attorneys at Pacesetter firms who contribute at least $500 per attorney on staff at the firm:
- Ansell & Anderson, P.A.
- Gallagher, Callahan & Gartrell, P.C.
- Orr & Reno, P.A.
- Reis & Kirkland, PLLC
2016 Leadership firms:
We are also grateful to large firms who make leadership-level gifts of $10,000 or more
- Pierce Atwood
- Sheehan, Phinney, Bass + Green
- Rath, Young and Pignatelli
You can make a gift to the Campaign from your firm or business by check or by downloading and printing this form and mailing, emailing or faxing it back to us.
Other ways your business or firm can support equal access to justice:
- Double the impact of your employees’ generous gifts through matching-gift programs .
- Sponsor Campaign events in your area: Help us spread the word of the many ways legal aid benefits our entire New Hampshire community. To arrange a breakfast or lunch event featuring representatives of the Campaign, call Campaign Director Sarah Palermo at 603-369-6650
- Support IOLTA Leadership Banks: New Hampshire was the second state in the country to authorize the IOLTA, or Interest on Lawyers’ Trust Accounts, program. Civil legal aid programs benefit from the compilation of small amounts of interest earned when lawyers pool the escrow funds they hold for their clients. To maximize IOLTA income for civil legal aid and the benefit these programs bring to New Hampshire, encourage your firm to place trust account funds with a Leadership Bank, which provides a higher interest rate to maximize support for legal aid. Contact the New Hampshire Bar Foundation to locate the Leadership Banks in your community.